Monday, March 1, 2010

Teasing Phone Princess

I sooo love being a lil teasing princess! The thing that just so totallyy gets me goingg is making a man beg me to allow him to cum. I mean oommmggggg is there nething better??

Tease and denial phone sex is totallyy one of my favs! I mean what could be better than flipping up my lil skirt, letting you see my cotton panties, and make u beg to touch! You know you soo love looking at my little 18teen body...but I control if and when you get to touch, haha (:

A barely legal phone sex princess readyy to make you plead. And the older the guyy, the better! I love teasing my teachers, that would totallyy be perfect! Or a babysitter roleplay? haha. You totallyy do not know what you are in for!

Mandy
888-662-6482
YIM and AIM: MandyMoans91

No comments:

Post a Comment