Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tease and Denial Phone Sex

OMG I just had the hottest call ever!! So this guy that was like, totallyy old enough to be my grandpa or something, was sittingg in his car watchingg me come home from school. Even worse than that, he wasnt just watching, he was in his car strokingg his cock lookingg at my lil 18teen body. I mean OMG can you believe it?? He actuallyy thought he had a chance with me?? so instead of busting him i did what any good little tease and denial girl would do. I pretended that I didn't see him there and bent over to tie my shoe, flashingg my little panties at him. But it didnt stop there! I ended up goingg to the window and pretending like I was totallyy into him just to get him inside and then...well...u'll just have to call me for some cheap phone sex to find out ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment